- Cables/Chains (5)
- Padlocks (2)
- U-Locks (2)
- Other (1)
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- Easy-click locking, no need for keys when locking - 2 reversible keys, can be inserted either way - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-01, -03, -07) - Coiled and compact for easy transportation (-02, -05, -06)
- 9mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides additional protection - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Patent pending integrated lock head with “talon” deadbolt - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.25” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 6.7 lbs (3.04 kgs)
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.05 lbs
- 12.7mm hardened high-grade performance alloy steel shackle resists hand tools - New hardened double deadbolt engages both shackle-ends increasing holding power - Patented new "pass-thru" crossbar design includes anti-rotation features providing advanced protection against twist and single cut attacks - Includes FlexFrame-U bracket providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - New sliding dustcover - Reinforced hardened crossbar design provides more protection for the lock internals - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)
- Ring Lock with PLUG-IN CAPABILITY - Non-Key Retaining (key can be removed from lock) - Key Retaining version available (key cannot be removed from lock while unlocked) - Includes 5.5mm plug-in chain - Ring lock and plug-in chain PREVENTS ROLL, RIDE, AND LIFT away theft - Plug-in options also include 10mm cable and 9mm chain - Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible - 5.5mm steel chain links - 120cm long
$49.99 - $59.99
Hiplok’s lightest wearable chain lock with integrated 4-digit combination lock. Weighing just 800g and featuring Hiplok’s patented wearable fastening which adjusts to fit the waist without being locked to the body, SPIN is easy to take with you while offering good security with 6mm hardened-steel chain at its core. The integrated combination lock means no need to take keys, providing convenient security for the everyday cyclist.
Page 1 of 1